Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionUnsurpassed comfort and support in a highly adjustable belt .
- Designed by orthopedic physicians and manufactured by a medical products company
- Highly breathable structured mesh for support and ventilation
- Two-part adjustable closure: Velcro® - easy & secure closure, self-adjusting, anatomically correct fit.
- Small fits 30"-35", Medium fits 35"-40", Large fits 40"-46"
- 14 oz
- Product Care
- very good product Review by bclaark
OverallThis back support belt was exactly what I was looking for. When you cinch it up it feels like your fishing in an easy chair. the ability to quickly and easily change the adjustment is great. The only thing lacking is having attachment points around it for wading staffs. there is a guide on the left side that you attach a staff to but there is nothing on the right side or in the back.
(Posted on 3/21/15)
- No achy break back!! Review by Rooster
OverallI wore this brace over my fleece bibs and under a pull over jacket; as the first review drew caution to the wind for me. The cinch is an absolute miracle and I cannot stress enough the comfort of a long 10 hour day on the water casting for Trout. Sizes are somewhat accurate and the velco is defense industry tough! Say good-bye to any aches or pains of a long day of wading and casting!!
(Posted on 11/7/14)
- BlackMagic damaged my G3 jacket Review by Angry Customer
OverallPurchased it at the beginning of 2013 and loved it.
While getting dressed up for another Steelhead outing this morning and I was shocked to notice damages on inside of my brand-new 2013 G3 jacket!!
Damages are at areas where my G3 jacket contacts the sold-piece back supports (4 corners).
Close-up pictures are available upon request
[Response from Simms Customer Care Team]
Thanks Angry Customer. Please send pictures with your contact information to [email protected]
(Posted on 11/23/13)
- BackMagic Wading Belt Review by Thierry33 - france
OverallExellent produit, seche trés vite ,je vous le recommande pour les longues sessions de peche surtout a la nymphe , pas de problemes de dos le soir .
(Posted on 7/20/12)
Write Your Own Review