Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionJust like the coursing meanders that draw salmonids into the fern-laced recesses of the Pacific Northwest, fishing runs through your life. Simms’ Cascadia Cap knows the territory and comes equipped for precip with a waxed cotton canvas façade, a moisture wicking interior sweatband, and a plastic-clip closure. One size fits most.
FeaturesFABRIC TECH: Waxed Cotton canvas
- Moisture wicking interior sweatband
- Plastic clip closure at back
- Woven Simms label
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.5 oz
SIZES: Adjustable, one size fits most
- Product Care
Oiled Hat (Waxed Canvas) Product Care
- Cannot be washed or dry-cleaned
- Allow any mud to dry, then gently brush off with a soft, lint free, fabric pad. Sponge with cold water if needed.
- Always allow your garment to dry thoroughly after use in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
- Never use soap, solvents nor detergent, liquid or powdered.
At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
Write Your Own Review