Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionReboot your dogs in socks that’ll save your soles. Simms’ ExStream™ Wading Socks feature a fully cushioned fit—specifically designed for wading—and set the bar high with a premium Merino wool blend that keeps feet ultra-warm and odor-free. Additional features include an ample 16-inch leg length for over-the-top protection, when cold weather performance counts.
- Premium Merino Wool keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture; fully cushioned throughout sock
- 16” leg length overall leg length – from heel to top of sock
- Fabric Tech: 81% Merino Wool, 17% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: S/20 (W’s 4-6), M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- Excellent product Review by professor trout
OverallOne of the warmest socks I've ever worn for cold weather fishing. My feet never get cold and clammy with these. Excellent moisture wicking properties.
(Posted on 12/28/13)
Write Your Own Review