Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionFall migrations go in several directions: Upstream for giant browns en route to their natal dancing grounds. And virtually any points north, east, south, and west, depending on which direction you travel to intercept banner autumn fishing. Wherever you roam, throw on Simms’ Fall Run Jacket for lightweight, packable performance in the form of PrimaLoft® ONE insulation. Jackets feature a winning warmth-to-weight ratio and the water repellency to take on wet conditions the world over.
- Lightweight, packable PrimaLoft® ONE insulation to keep you warm even in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio available and has superior water-repellency
- PrimaLoft® ONE fibers are highly compressible & soft - like goose down yet maintains insulating properties even when wet
- Hand warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Classic diamond quilting pattern with reflective logos
- Corrosion-resistant YKK® zippers utilize nylon coil and slider
- Lightweight, DWR 20d mini-ripstop 100% Nylon shell with PrimaLoft® ONE insulation
- Approximate weight: 12.8 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
Machine wash and rinse in cold water, gentle cycle.Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam.
To maintain loft do not store compacted. Primaloft® is easy to care for especially when compared to down.
Primaloft® ONE is the highest performing insulationon the market for warmth, water resistance,softness and compressibility. Primaloft® ONE is an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is as warm, softand lightweight, and is warmer wet or dry than allother insulations.
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
- Outstanding value Review by Rick B.
OverallLightweight, packable, warm. Works perfect under my G4 Jacket.
Thanks Simms! A+
(Posted on 5/13/15)
- friend said would like and he was right Review by dabfish
Overallused on a chilly morning worked fine and was easy to store when warmed my friend wears his all the time and has never complained
(Posted on 5/9/15)
- Fall Run Jacket Review by Lou
OverallGreat fit! Superlight and warm. Superior product.
(Posted on 5/8/15)
- not overly impressed Review by grande ronde slayer
OverallJacket was a decent buy, as it was on sale. Figured the outside material would be a little tougher and expected the insulation to be a little warmer. Would have liked to have zippers on the pockets. It will still get a lot of use and I like the fit.
(Posted on 11/8/14)
- Great jacket... Review by Bassk in the Glory
OverallThis jacket is the perfect combination of lightweight and warmth. It is the right outerwear piece for those chilly mornings (and evenings) when you want some protection from the cool air without feeling overly weighted or constricted from a typical insulated jacket. All colors are nice, but I like Navy the best.
(Posted on 5/13/14)
- I love this jacket! Review by iFish
OverallI've had this jacket for 6 months now, it really deserves better reviews, no issues with "white stuff" steelhead is my drug of choice.
Great for layering, light as a feather,warm as heck.
My only issue is it fits big, I'm 6'1" 210lbs always a XL in jackets, I had to exchange it for a L which fits perfect.
Good value for the money.
(Posted on 5/4/14)
- Nearly Perfect Review by JRyan
OverallThis is my go to jacket. Extremely lightweight, packable,warm to mid 30's. Perfect fit - scale. Cut for exceptional range of movement. Did have the Simms screen printed logo peel off after about 12 wearings. Would highly recommend this jacket as an alternative to a thermal sweatshirt or similar.
(Posted on 4/12/14)
- great! Review by max
OverallGreat for fall and spring or layering. Have three colors. Bought for my sons-in-law for Christmas 2012 and they have really enjoyed them.
(Posted on 3/31/14)
- outstanding lightweight and warm Review by John
Overallgreat product, also have the vest. both are very warm, lightweight. ideal for extra warmth on cold days without bulking up.
(Posted on 3/11/14)
- Great product Review by Joe
OverallI've owned two now, light weight and packs great. Find it to be really warm and flexible for layering.
(Posted on 1/16/14)
Write Your Own Review