Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionFull-coverage Sombrero style hat featuring GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable protection.
- Waterproof, breathable fully seam-sealed hat
- Adjustable circumference with back cord lock
- Inner sweatband with brushed tricot crown lining
- Foam inside brim keeps hat afloat
- Removable chin strap with soft rubber barrel adjuster
- Hook & loop at sides transforms into safari style
- Reflective logo
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with 100% Nylon face
- One size fits most
- Product Care
GORE-TEX® Outerwear Care:
Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
Write Your Own Review