Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionEssential to wear with any of our boots when you're wet wading.
- Made to fill out your boots so you you can wear them without your waders
- Made with 2.5mm neoprene
- Hooks fasten securely to boots
- A must-have for wearing with wading boots while wet-wading
- Not waterproof - works like a wetsuit, letting water in, but tight enough to warm the water which keeps your feet warm
- Best when used with the Wet Wading Sock
- Men's Sizes: S (7-8), M (8-10), L (10-12), XL (12-13)
- Product Care
Hand washing recommended, hang dry.
- Excellent Review by Mikesod
OverallA joy to wet wade in; 2.5 mm leaves my boots a bit loose, but they are designed to be used during the warmer months, so 4 mm might be a bit much.
(Posted on 9/15/13)
- Good but thin Review by Bones
OverallI agree with the other reviewers. These are great when the weather turns warm I like to ditch the waders. I find that my boots are a bit sloppy even when tightened down because the neoprene on my waders is not as thick. Even with the wet wading socks underneath it still is a bit loose. I also lost the square tabs within a week.
(Posted on 6/26/13)
- Nice addition Review by bikehikeflyco
OverallThis are great for wet wading, although they are a big loose in my regular boots; I might have to try with the wet wading socks. The little neoprene pieces that were covering the lace looks were both lost within 5 mins. Nice quality overall, recommended.
(Posted on 6/14/13)
- Why so thin? Review by AF
OverallThese neoprene socks are the best you will find out there. I use them on the hotter days in conjunction with the Simms Wet Wading socks and the system works really well. Woolen socks retain water and can be heavy and uncomfortable. Use these Guard Socks with a fully synthetic sock such as the Simms Wet Wading socks and you will be very pleased with the comfort. My only complaint is that I should be able to use the same wading boots for Wet Wading as I do with my Simms G3 Waders. Because the Guard Socks are 2.5mm neoprene and my wader has 4mm I find my Simms boots are a little loose when wet wading. Simms should make these Guard socks with 4mm neoprene.
(Posted on 1/6/13)
- Wet Wading Essential. Review by Kingfisher - Kingfield, Me. U.S.
OverallGreat product for wet wading during the summer months. Combine with a light wool sock for added cushioning. Roll down gravel guard works well in keeping out debris. Go to gear for those blissful summer days.
(Posted on 7/19/12)
- Best Socks Ever! Review by Brian
OverallYou must buy these socks!
(Posted on 7/2/12)
Write Your Own Review