Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionEssential to wear with any of our boots when you're wet wading.
- Made to fill out your boots so you you can wear them without your waders
- Made with 2.5mm neoprene
- Hooks fasten securely to boots
- A must-have for wearing with wading boots while wet-wading
- Not waterproof - works like a wetsuit, letting water in, but tight enough to warm the water which keeps your feet warm
- Best when used with the Wet Wading Sock
- Men's Sizes: S (7-8), M (8-10), L (10-12), XL (12-13)
- Product Care
Hand washing recommended, hang dry.
- Why so thin? Review by AF
OverallThese neoprene socks are the best you will find out there. I use them on the hotter days in conjunction with the Simms Wet Wading socks and the system works really well. Woolen socks retain water and can be heavy and uncomfortable. Use these Guard Socks with a fully synthetic sock such as the Simms Wet Wading socks and you will be very pleased with the comfort. My only complaint is that I should be able to use the same wading boots for Wet Wading as I do with my Simms G3 Waders. Because the Guard Socks are 2.5mm neoprene and my wader has 4mm I find my Simms boots are a little loose when wet wading. Simms should make these Guard socks with 4mm neoprene.
(Posted on 1/6/13)
- Wet Wading Essential. Review by Kingfisher - Kingfield, Me. U.S.
OverallGreat product for wet wading during the summer months. Combine with a light wool sock for added cushioning. Roll down gravel guard works well in keeping out debris. Go to gear for those blissful summer days.
(Posted on 7/19/12)
- Best Socks Ever! Review by Brian
OverallYou must buy these socks!
(Posted on 7/2/12)
Write Your Own Review