Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionFall fishing is marked by seismic temperature shifts, migrating salmonids and, with their returns, revitalized rivers. As the season morphs source mobility and warmth with these polyester and Lycra charged pants. Rugged stretch fleece fabric features awesome breathability and wicking capabilities, while holding ample heat. Zippered back and side-seam pockets offer storage solutions for foraging fingers. And contoured ankle-cuffs and a durable, anti-pill exterior make sliding in and out of waders a snag-free cinch.
- Updated fit & 4-way abrasion-resistant stretch fleece offers better warmth, breathability, mobility & wicking performance
- Zip Fly with elastic waist & improved cord-cinch for adjustability
- Durable, anti-pill hard-faced exterior & lofty fleece interior
- Zippered back pocket & side seam pockets
- Self fabric ankle cuffs
- Fabric Tech: 92% Polyester/8% Lycra®
- Approx Weight: 15 oz./300 g/m2
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Size Chart
Men's Layering Bottom Size Chart
Men's Sizes Waist* Inseam** S 28" - 30" 30" M 32" - 34" 31" L 36" - 38" 32" XL 40" - 42" 33" XXL 44" - 46" 33"
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
- Product Care
Layering Care - Guide Fleece and WaderWick™
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Very comfortable and warm with one proviso Review by Phil T
OverallThese are the most comfortable pants to wear. 3 standard issue pockets and the mandatory pisser make it convenient to wear almost year round. I've been buying these every year and they hold up exceptionally well. The construction of the poly / lycra material is the perfect blend as to not magnetize your best friends hair like the fleece pant do.
I wear these in lieu of regular pants 8 months out of the year. Simms made a few changes in this years pants. It's a bit thicker than last years so it's warmer. Instead of having to wear extra thermals where I live, in West Yellowstone, I just wear these. The other change is the leg taper. They'e tighter towards the calf and ankle which is just fine during the winter months or underneath your waders however not quite as utilitarian as previous years. so it may look as though you're wearing nordic pants during the middle of summer (this is the only reason I give 4 stars).
(Posted on 4/8/14)
Write Your Own Review