Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionFor short-hop performance that won’t leave you parched, Simms’ Headwaters™ 1/2 Day Hydration Pack houses everything you need—and nothing you don’t. Ultra-rugged fabric with a water-shedding DWR finish engulfs 915 cubic inches of advanced river-shuffling storage. Keep pliers, nippers, and fishing tools in check via an accessory compartment, while the main zippered pouch has stretch mesh gear dividers for always-awesome organization. Bundle the 1/2 Day Pack with additional Hip and Chest Headwaters™ options thanks to the convenient Catch & Release modular system, featuring rock-solid magnetic attachments.
FeaturesFABRIC TECH: 420 Denier Abrasion resistant fabric with DWR; ultra-abrasion resistant 630 Denier fabric at bottom
- Lightweight pack for carrying a hydration bladder (not included) & storing gear for shorter excursions
- Front zippered accessory storage compartment; main zippered storage has stretch mesh dividers for gear organization
- Catch & Release modular system allows you to dock other packs on the front of pack
- Magnetized tool ports on the front of the shoulder straps
APPROX. WEIGHT: 28 oz
CAPACITY: 15 liters, 915.36 cubic in.
DIMENSIONS: 18” x 11” x 2”
Simms Headwaters™ Packs Architecture
- Product Care
- Awesome Review by Brown trout 30
OverallThis pack is great its perfect for hiking and catching wild trout or if u wade a lot it a good way to keep all your gear on person. I forget its even on my back most of the time.
(Posted on 4/21/14)
Write Your Own Review