Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionGet reel...and line...into this non-scratch, padded wall bag built large enough for ten reels.
- Entire bag surrounded by padded walls and non-scratch brushed liner fabric
- Large interior section features padded, configurable dividers - enough for 10 reels
- Each compartment deep enough to accept even large saltwater and spey reels
- Two large organizer panels with 6 separate pockets connect out of the way when not in use and are mesh for easy viewing of contents
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Molded comfort handle
- Heavy-duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon shell fabric
- 610 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 6"
- Approximate weight: 35.2 oz
- Product Care
- GREAT CASE FOR ALL MY ROD AND REEL GEAR Review by Jerry Hubka
OverallI find these cases to be very versatile with the moveable dividers and pockets. These cases have allowed me to load less gear in my vest, but still have the stuff I may need in the truck or boat. I am ordering yet another case (my fourth) as I use them for Reels and Spools, Sink Tips and Leaders, Fly Boxes, Sun Glasses etc. I don't take all of my Fly Boxes on every trip and these cases allow me to organize and select about 12 boxes that fit the type of fishing, time of year and one or two handed rod fishing, plus they fit perfectly in the boat. When you get your case put a little candle wax on the zipper to make them work better. Love these cases!
(Posted on 5/5/14)
- Great accessory bag! Review by JD
OverallPurchased this bag to fill a niche...reels, spools, boxes and more! Great carrying this from house to my Subaru and back. Allows me to reset my essentials before I am back out the next day. I will say I like to minimalize what I carry but this has been a great purchase. I like the detachable panel; it works nicely as a small workstation I can carry spare leader building material, laces and boot studs. One again I say: "Well done Simms!" (Sorry not everyone has had the same experience however I recommend this to all with similar needs!!!!!)
(Posted on 3/18/13)
- Terrible zippers Review by Dan
OverallUnfortunately, the main zippers on the case have given way and I'm looking for a replacement. I've had the product 12 months. I don't misuse my gear but this is not what I'd expect from Simms. The bag itself is awesome, it's just a shame the zips are budget. Think carefully before buying.
(Posted on 1/6/13)
- Great - not only for reels though! Review by Yukon_fly - Yukon, Canada
OverallI originally bought this case with the intent to use it to pad / protect my reels from damage in my larger duffel. I found however that this could be the greatest airline carry-on ever designed! I tend to prefer to travel light, so hate carrying a pack or small duffel into the airplane cabin. This briefcase is the ultimate solution. It fits perfectly in overhead compartments or under the seat on commercial flights while keeping all of the essentials and important travel documents organized and close at hand. I enjoy mine so much I'm going to buy a second as a spare! Great product!
(Posted on 7/19/12)
Write Your Own Review