Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionThe Simms Liner Socks feature polypropylene for excellent wicking and X-Static® nylon to eliminate foot odor. Wear under wading socks for added warmth.
- 93% Polypropylene, 6% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Wicks moisture rapidly
- Ribbed cuff
- Flat toe seam
- Measures 10" from heel to cuff
- S (W’s 4-6), M (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L (W’s 10.5-12.5, M's 9-12.5), XL (M's 13-15)
- Made in USA
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- If you think you don't need a pair, think again! Review by Yukon_fly
OverallWhen I first saw these liner socks I thought to myself – why? However, after trying a pair on for cool and cold weather fishing (under my exstream wading socks) I was completely sold. I fish over 100 days a year, in mostly cold-water conditions. I highly recommend this sock as it wicks moisture away from the skin leaving your feet completely dry. Give them a try – you won’t be disappointed!
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review