Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionSimms’ Guaranteed to Keep You Dry® ProDry™ Pant is your waist-down solution to day in and day out action in the torrential. Features include active cut engineering for uninhibited mobility, with ample room for cold-weather layering. Articulated, stretch fabric knees deliver flexibility and comfort whether sitting or standing, while the waterproof zippered fly and ¾-length water resistant leg zips equal easy on-off convenience for indecisive weather that dictates wardrobe changes on the fly.
- 100% waterproof and windproof featuring state-of-the-art GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology for superior performance
- Extreme Wet Weather rated - up to 22" of rainfall per hour and Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
- Active cut design offers non-binding fit, freedom of movement & room for layering
- Articulated knee with stretch fabric for exceptional flexibility & comfort
- YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® water-resistant zippered fly
- Adjustable ankle cuffs & 3/4 length water-resistant leg zips for easy-on, easy-off
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 100% Nylon face
- Approximate weight: 45 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Bottom Size Chart
Men's Sizes Waist* Inseam** S 28" - 30" 30" M 32" - 34" 31" L 36" - 38" 32" XL 40" - 42" 33" XXL 44" - 46" 33"
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
- Product Care
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.
- Sweat! Review by Secondlaw
OverallI was skeptical about these thinking they would be too small. I was happily surprised. I'm 6' 185lbs. I have an athletic build. I purchased the Large and based that upon the available size chart. You can wear jeans or shorts under these pants COMFORTABLY. They don't feel like plastic against your skin, they are very comfortable feeling. The pants have adjustable velcro on the inside of the belt seem that adjusts to your waiste size. So do they keep you dry? YES! I've been rowing a boat in terrential downpours and they've kept me competely dry. Also, they are compact. They fold up and fit into a freezer bag. Bottom line, Get these pants! I can't say enough good things about them.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review