Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionFrom mayflies in the slicks to brown trout-inhabited blowdowns, fall on Montana’s Big Hole is the official season of plenty. A key layering companion, Simms’ Rivershed™ Sweater dominates the season’s mix-bag attributes via classic styling wrapped in dynamic, high-performance fabrics. Synthetic high-pile fleece is quick-drying, easy-breathing, and delivers prime warmth without weighing you down. Source convenient storage via the zippered chest pocket. And flip the three-inch collar to the cold for ultimate all-weather comfort.
- Classic sweater look, in a high performing synthetic fabric
- Synthetic Sweater knit fleece offers outstanding warmth without weight, has excellent breathability and dries quickly
- Zippered chest pocket for easy storage
- 3” high collar for snug fit against the elements
- Fabric Tech: 100% Polyester high pile fleece
- Approx Weight: 16 oz./ 330 g/sm
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Size Chart
Men's Sportswear Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
Machine wash cold.
Tumble dry low.
Do not Bleach or use fabric softeners.
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- Great Sweater Review by Adam
OverallVery comfortable and a sharp looking sweater. I prefer this over a wool or fleece top layer. This is an excellent fleece hybrid material.
(Posted on 10/3/14)
- Another great Simms product! Review by Brett
OverallJust one of many Simms products that I have bought over the years. I will use this often both on the Bighorn & Yellowstone rivers when the weather starts to cool down. Well made & good looking!
(Posted on 10/2/14)
- Awesome Product Review by Merland Albert
OverallThrew it on over a base layer, then my suspendor neoprene waders in 45degree breezy foggy weather in Port OConnor, Tx...& was perfectly comfortable.
(Posted on 1/5/14)
- very good sweater Review by matthew
Overallwear this all the time on the boat off Montauk under a jacket but also great for walking around. I like the woven texture. Matt
(Posted on 12/27/13)
- Nice product! Review by Willi T
OverallVery comfortable, cool looking sweater and it is great for lounging after the river.
The only drawback, the pile beads up after a washing or two, but its livable. I personally shaved the pile off and it was good to go!
(Posted on 11/27/13)
- Sweet Review by Dan
(Posted on 9/3/13)
Write Your Own Review