Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionSimms’ RiverTek™ Belt possesses the physics to keep your pants in place while trekking through turtle grass flats toward massive tailing bonefish. The lightweight Aluminum-alloy buckle features a hook jaw so you can let loose without changing the size setting. And its rugged Ripstop Nylon exterior sheaths a recycled Simms wader fabric interior.
- Aluminum Alloy Buckle with hook jaw to easily remove belt without undoing size setting
- 1-3/8” webbing with contrast color stitching
- S/M fits waist size 28"-36", L/XL fits waist size 36"-42"
- Belt and retainer
- Product Care
- Great Belt Review by Troutguy
OverallLooks stylish and feels good. Easy to adjust. Not sure if intended, but the buckle can also function as a bottle opener in a pinch. Great belt!.
(Posted on 10/25/14)
- Easy to Adjust and Stays Adjusted Review by Bernie
OverallPicked this after looking at multiple outdoor-type nylon wen=b belts. The one's I've had in the past had the military-type slide buckle and they would never stay tight. This one does the job. Nice neutral color and medium width means a good match with just about any outdoor pant or short.
(Posted on 3/14/14)
Write Your Own Review