Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionRiverTek™ Bottoms are tops when it comes to corking in lower-extremity warmth. Bottoms feature high-tech COR3 fabric powered by prime anti-odor performance, superior moisture management, and the kind of sun protection that puts Banana Boat to shame. Slip into comfort with 4-way stretch mobility, a plush elastic waist, and hydrophobic stirrups for easy on-off layering.
- New design utilizing technical fabric to provide warmth and unparalleled moisture management
- COR3™ fabric technology offers anti-odor performance, superior moisture management & UPF 50 sun protection
- 4-way stretch polyester pique fabric for ultimate mobility
- Flat seam construction for comfortable layering
- Butterfly front fly opening with 2-ply coverage
- Simms logo plush elastic at waist
- Hydrophobic stirrup provides non-binding, comfortable fit and easy-on, easy-off under waders or as a layering system
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- 100% Polyester (body), 90% Polyester/10% Lycra® fabric blend (cuffs)
- Approximate weight: 13.5 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Layering Bottom Size Chart
Men's Sizes Waist* Inseam** S 28" - 30" 30" M 32" - 34" 31" L 36" - 38" 32" XL 40" - 42" 33" XXL 44" - 46" 33"
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
- Product Care
Layering Care - RiverTek™
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Two thumbs up Review by Catsailor
OverallUsed last week in 41 degree water with guide fleece and G3 waders. Comfortable and warm.
(Posted on 7/17/12)
Write Your Own Review