Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionIncludes M2 replacement knob and wire lace for easy lace system replacement in the field. For use with our RiverTek Boa® Boot and RiverTek Boa® Boot - Felt.
For 1st GENERATION RiverTek Boa® Boots please order M3 BOA® FIELD REPAIR KIT.
For the G4 Boa® Boot, please order the G4 Boa® Replacement Kit
To Verify which RiverTek™ Boa® Boot you have:
Look inside the boot on the tongue label where the size is marked. 2nd Generation boots will state "Boa M2 Reel" and the lace length, 1st Generation boots state only "Boa" and lace length.
- Includes M2 replacement knob and wire lace for easy lace system replacement in the field
- S/M lace length: 100 cm, fits boot sizes 7-10
- L/XL lace length: 110 cm, fits boot sizes 11-14
- More information on the Boa® Lacing System
- Product Care
- Always buy 2 Review by Eric B
OverallHad to purchase 2 kits in a month because the wire on each boot gave out. Will always keep an extra on hand.
(Posted on 4/18/15)
- easy to read instructions, makes it easy to practice before doing field repairs Review by Brad in Mpls.
Overallfirst time I've had the BOA's. You'll want to hedge your bet if you have a breakdown on a far away trip which is why I bought the repair kit.
Tool, instructions made it easy to take apart the BOA, see the workings, and make sure I could put it together again without any problems in the woods.
For $ 12 - cheap insurance.
but one suggestion - why not simply charge $ 5 more for the boot and toss a repair kit in the box at cost?
(Posted on 2/6/15)
Write Your Own Review