Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionSupersized storage for your stay-dry essentials
Sourcing bone-dry storage for your fishing gear just got easier. With more than 2,000 cubic inches of capacity, Simms’ large Dry Creek™ Boat Bag uses radio-frequency welds that molecularly bond fabrics at their surface for durable, waterproof seams. Enveloped in TPU-coated material, interior dividers deliver intuitive organization for reels, boxes, camera equipment, additional clothing layers, and more. While the angler-appreciated magnetized Catch & Release buckle system spins automatically into a lock position, without the use of the zipper. A bomber compression-molded lid envelopes the bag’s main body, repelling water from all angles. And Hypalon strap attachment points at the sides ensure comfort while hauling heavy loads to and from your fishing destinations.
FeaturesFABRIC TECH:: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
- Ultra-durable TPU coated material is fully waterproof
- Magnetized Catch & Release buckle keeps lid securely closed without the use of the zipper
- Compression molded lid overhangs main body of the bag to repel water when zipper is not fully closed
- Interior dividers for gear organization
- Hypalon strap attachment points at the sides of the bag
APPROX. WEIGHT:: 48 oz
CAPACITY:: 33 L, 2013 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS:17.5” x 10.5” x 11.5”: 17.5” x 10.5” x 11.5”
- Product Care
- Great Product! Huge Step Up! Review by BACKCOUNTRY
OverallJust picked this bag up over the weekend. I also have the older Dry Creek bag in the Medium size. The new one is the large. Very clean, durable feel and the new zipper/latch system is awesome! In the rain you don't have to take the time anymore to zip it up. Just drop the lid down and will latch. The overall quality of this newer version is perfect 10 in my book. Well done SIMMS.
(Posted on 7/29/14)
Write Your Own Review