Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionA new cleat from Simms that is specifically engineered to fit with the Simms StreamTread™ lug pattern - utilizing corrosion-free aluminum to conform to micro-surfaces of rocks.
- Corrosion-free aluminum is softer than carbide and physically conforms to the micro surfaces of rocks to provide an excellent grip
- Specifically engineered to fit with the Simms StreamTread™ lug pattern so the cleat cannot spin or work loose
- May be used individually or in combination with HardBite™ Star Cleats and Studs in any pattern that the angler chooses to best fit the wading environment
- 100 cleats and screws per package
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
- Made in USA
- Product Care
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- The Best for hard hiking and effective traction. Review by Erik
OverallNothing works better on Fraser and Thompson River rocks. For tough hiking and safety along the wet/dry transition, nothing works better.
The tungsten carbide cleats are prone to skating across the rocks. I stopped using them. Using them in combination is risky.
(Posted on 3/5/14)
Write Your Own Review