Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionWhile reliving Crocodile Dundee dreams at the local Outback Steakhouse is fun—we’d much rather mission “down under” and source New Zealand’s massive South Island browns. Simms’ DownUnder Hat pays homage to the southern hemisphere, with deluge-proof 100-percent oiled cotton-canvas construction. It features an elastic sweatband, snug-fitting so it won’t blow skyward, and is detailed with a leather Simms logo.
- All-season hat that combats the worst rainstorms imaginable and keeps you dry
- 100% Oiled Cotton Canvas
- Elastic sweatband for a comfortably snug fit
- Leather Simms logo detail
- Men's sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Product Care
Oiled Hat (Waxed Canvas) Product Care
- Cannot be washed or dry-cleaned
- Allow any mud to dry, then gently brush off with a soft, lint free, fabric pad. Sponge with cold water if needed.
- Always allow your garment to dry thoroughly after use in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
- Never use soap, solvents nor detergent, liquid or powdered.
- Nice hat, but fits large.... Review by Vik
OverallNice hat that works as advertised.
The one criticism I have is that the fit is quite loose. I have a large head and often have trouble getting hats to fit that aren't XL, but in this model a S/M fits loose.
(Posted on 7/29/14)
- Good product with one downer Review by Marc Payne
OverallGreat hat, fits well, and will use time and time again. The only downside (if you want to call it that) is that the brim of the hat is almost to thin to be without a supportive wire. Hat has character and works great in soggy weather. Good buy.
(Posted on 6/11/14)
- Great hat Review by Craig
(Posted on 7/14/12)
Write Your Own Review