Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionThe longest bill available with a removable mesh-lined sun sheet.
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 100% lightweight Nylon Tectel with HT Teflon® water and stain resistant finish
- Longest hat bill available provides maximum sun blockage
- Removable mesh-lined sun sheet snaps securely to hat
- Hook and loop adjustable closure
- Sweatband features quick-dry wicking mesh
- Dark under bill
- One size fits most
- Product Care
Machine wash warm. Allow to air dry on a head-shaped object. Do not bleach.
At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Great hat but..... Review by ManJack
OverallReally is a great hat that workd but it could be made a bit more trendy....fashionable then my wife and daughter would stop laughing at me and would drive in the sme car as me!!!!! Ha, Ha.....
(Posted on 3/23/13)
- worksforme Review by old fisher man - sky valley calif
Overallworks great. i can wear this at all times and then when i need added protection i can snap the back on. it's light on the head and looks cool. do not burn ears now.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
- This is the best fishing cap! Review by Barry Dodd - Spring Branch, TX
OverallI wear this cap weather I am fly fishing the river or running and gunning in my bass boat. There are three great reasons to wear this cap in all fishing situations. 1) The material is cooler than others. 2) The longer bill gives me greater underwater visibility with polorid glasses. 3) The sun protection is wonderful. What better reason is there to wear any cap?
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review