Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionBattle fearsome weather head-on in Simms’ Face Mask Beanie. The stretchy 4-point face shield, combined with an ultra-warm WINDSTOPPER®-lined beanie, delivers total refuge, while polyester fleece at the ears provides the peace and quiet to soldier through the storm.
- New design featuring WINDSTOPPER®-lined crown and fleece at ear area provides windproof head protection
- Polyester Fleece at the ear for quieter, comfortable wear
- 4-way stretch facemask for ultimate coverage against the elements
- Deboss Simms logo
- One size fits most
- Product Care
The ability to block wind is inherent in the fabric. Proper washing will not affect its ability to block wind.
Turn item inside-out and machine wash warm with liquid detergent specifically for membrane clothing (available in specialist sports shops). Tumble dry cool, or hang drying is the safest.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Do not dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
It is better to care for the garment often with a little detergent than rarely with a lot of detergent.
Most anglers have experienced a windblown day on the water - many including rain, sleet or snow. Any one of these elements might be enough to drive you inside if you aren’t wearing the proper gear. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics include two key features to make your fishing experience more comfortable:
- Total windproof protection. WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks 100% of blowing wind. - All Simms WINDSTOPPER® fabrics feature DWR to keep water absorption to the absolute minimum - even with lofty fleece.
- great product Review by fly2fsh
Overalluse it for preflighting my airplane as well as for fly fishing in cold wx
(Posted on 11/8/13)
- 5 stars Review by skeeter
OverallGreat product, warm and well made like all Simms products.
(Posted on 3/22/13)
Write Your Own Review