Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionChampioned by Simms’ endorsed force of professional guides, the Mid Top is an all-season workhorse built for stalking the stingiest Henry’s Fork sippers to full-bore on the oars. Take advantage of articulated elbows for a quick double-haul to the far bank, a zippered chest pocket for convenient storage, and classic ¼-zip styling for absolute on-off changeups. An updated fit uses durable 4-way stretch fleece fabric that bundles warmth, breathability, and wicking with full-range fishing mobility.
- Updated fit & 4-way abrasion-resistant stretch fleece offers better warmth, breathability, mobility & wicking performance
- Articulated elbow for better range of motion
- 1/4 Zip styling for easy on & off
- Durable, anti-pill hard-faced exterior & lofty fleece interior
- Zippered chest pocket for easy storage
- Fabric Tech: 92% Polyester/8% Lycra®
- Approx Weight:14 oz./300 g/m2
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Size Chart
Men's Layering Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
Layering Care - Guide Fleece and WaderWick™
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Awesome! Review by Justin Pickett
OverallJust got the mid top several days ago and, now that I've worn it almost everyday, I defnitely like it better that I thought I would. It exceeded my expectations as far as warmth. It doesn't get terribly cold here in GA, but we recently had several mornings in the high 20's/low 30's. One of those mornings on the water I wore this over my guide shirt and I was warm and toasty all morning. By 1 o'clock the temp was around 52 degrees and I had to take it off. I was surprised by how warm it kept me. The inner fleece is nice and soft, and the outer shell seems durable and didn't have any rips/tears after walking through woods and brush this week. Good stuff!
(Posted on 11/18/13)
Write Your Own Review