Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionA requisite layering piece from Simms’ Montana Wool collection, the new Techwool Zip Top uses local ranch and farm sourced wool fibers for a moisture-dumping, heat-holding beast true to the company’s Made in Montana roots. The clean-wearing top features insulation against the elements thanks to 21-micron wool fibers, while a fleece-lined collar and flatlock stitching provide ultimate next-to-skin comfort for versatile performance on and off the river.
- Wool fleece knit made from wool fibers from Montana
- 21 micron wool fibers wick moisture & retain thermal properties when wet
- Chest zip pocket with woven pocket facing
- Fleece-lined collar & tonal contract flatlock stitching
- Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry
- Fabric Tech: 100% Montana Wool
- Approx Weight: 16 oz./295 g/m2
- From sheep to shirt, 100% percent Made in the USA
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Size Chart
Men's Layering Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
Montana Tech Wool Care:
Machine-wash cold, lay flat to dry - do not tumble dry, do not bleach or use Fabric softeners.
Do not Iron/ Do not dry clean
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- Keeping warm in the cold & rainy Pacific Northwest Review by Dave
OverallTopped with your Simms Guide fleece and underneath with the Marino wool underwear top this shirt keeps me toasty warm all day in the cold & wet Pacific Northwest winter climate when steelhead fishing. The zip collar keeps warmth inside plus the Montana Tech wool top allows comfortable freedom to cast and is easy to wash..
(Posted on 10/18/13)
Write Your Own Review