Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionA cleat from Simms that is specifically engineered to fit with our Vibram® rubber outsoles - utilizing corrosion-free aluminum to conform to micro-surfaces of rocks.
- Corrosion-free aluminum is softer than carbide & conforms to the micro surfaces of rocks producing excellent grip
- Designed to fit pre-defined cleat locations on Vibram® rubber outsoles featured on Simms RiverTread™, StreamTread™ & VaporTread™ Platforms
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
- Machined & manufactured in Bozeman, Montana
- Product Care
Vibram® soles are built from the bottom up and are designed to overcome very specific obstacles on a variety of terrains. Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the most minute detail. Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications. www.vibram.us
- A good product that provides improved traction with stream tread soles Review by TNtroutscout
OverallThese cleats are easily installed and have provided me with improved traction while wading. The only issue I have had with them is that if I step on a dry sloped rock and the only thing touching the rock is the cleats, they will slip. Otherwise a great product. Thanks!
(Posted on 9/29/14)
Write Your Own Review