Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionSimms’ ADL jacket keeps you casting through mixed shoulder season weather thanks to WINDSTOPPER® technical fleece in a DWR rain-repelling finish. Soft-shell cuffs, neck, and side panels increase durability, while the lined collar bolsters next-to-skin comfort and helps contain heat. Source chest pockets with zip closures for fishing essential safe-housing and drop your frozen mitts into perfectly placed hand warmer pockets with an interior stash compartment awaiting digital devices and more.
- Windproof, breathable fleece construction with DWR finish
- Soft shell cuffs, neck & side panels for increased durability
- Full-length YKK® VISLON® corrosion-resistant front zip
- Lined collar; drop-in style hand warmer pockets with interior cell phone stash pocket
- Chest pockets with zip closure; dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem with cord pull cinch
- Fabric Tech: WINDSTOPPER® Technical Fleece with100% Polyester face; 100% Polyester microcheck fleece backer
- Approx Weight: 23 oz./652 g
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
The ability to block wind is inherent in the fabric. Proper washing will not affect its ability to block wind.
Turn item inside-out and machine wash warm with liquid detergent specifically for membrane clothing (available in specialist sports shops). Tumble dry cool, or hang drying is the safest.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Do not dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
It is better to care for the garment often with a little detergent than rarely with a lot of detergent.
Most anglers have experienced a windblown day on the water - many including rain, sleet or snow. Any one of these elements might be enough to drive you inside if you aren’t wearing the proper gear. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics include two key features to make your fishing experience more comfortable:
- Total windproof protection. WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks 100% of blowing wind. - All Simms WINDSTOPPER® fabrics feature DWR to keep water absorption to the absolute minimum - even with lofty fleece.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.
- Wonderful jacket Review by Riverdog
OverallThis jacket is wonderful! The heat capabilities are all I hoped for! Warm to touch then excellent at holding warmth in! Field tested on a day where the windchill kept temps below freezing all day! The jacket did as described it blocked the wind perfectly and kept me warm! Haven't gotten to fully test the water resistant capabilities of the jacket but a mock test of sprinkling water over the jacket arm seemed to promise a lot. Great jacket and well worth the price especially when compared to other fleece jackets that don't have winds stopper tech or a DWR!
(Posted on 11/8/13)
Write Your Own Review