Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionWind chill has a sneaky penchant for stripping the body of core warmth and leaving you exposed and vulnerable to inhospitable elements. Simms’ Flylite™ Jacket effectively cuts the lungs from the chill courtesy of advanced WINDSTOPPER® technology. Lightweight, ultra-breathable, and hydrophobic, wear this multitalented piece as an essential layering companion or tap it for your first line of defense against a wind that sucks as much as it blows.
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric offers lightweight, windproof and water-resistant protection
- Articulated sleeves improve fit and ease of layering
- Comfortable, fleece collar adds warmth
- Fleece lined, hand warmer pockets
- Sleek, adjustable waist is weather resistant
- Easy cinch cuffs are comfortable and weather resistant
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric ; 100% Polyester face
- Approximate weight: 22 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Top Size Chart
Men's Sizes Chest* Neck* Sleeve* S 36" - 38" 14.5" - 15" 33" - 34" M 39" - 41" 15.5" - 16" 34" - 35" L 42" - 45" 16.5" - 17" 35" - 36" XL 46" - 48" 17.5" - 18" 36" - 37" XXL 49" - 51" 18.5" - 19" 37" - 38"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
The ability to block wind is inherent in the fabric. Proper washing will not affect its ability to block wind.
Turn item inside-out and machine wash warm with liquid detergent specifically for membrane clothing (available in specialist sports shops). Tumble dry cool, or hang drying is the safest.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Do not dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
It is better to care for the garment often with a little detergent than rarely with a lot of detergent.
Most anglers have experienced a windblown day on the water - many including rain, sleet or snow. Any one of these elements might be enough to drive you inside if you aren’t wearing the proper gear. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics include two key features to make your fishing experience more comfortable:
- Total windproof protection. WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks 100% of blowing wind. - All Simms WINDSTOPPER® fabrics feature DWR to keep water absorption to the absolute minimum - even with lofty fleece.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.
Write Your Own Review