Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionBuilt for intrepid travel, Simms’ GORE-TEX® Paclite® pant keeps you dry and mobile in the far, far afield. At a nimble 18 ounces, pants fold and fit conveniently into the remote crevasses of carry-on companions and won’t weigh you down during uphill battles to high-alpine fishing. Nylon YKK® AquaGuard® zippers and zipper sliders stymie saltwater corrosion, while the water-resistant front zipper with snap closure ensure on-off convenience when irritable weather is on the agenda.
- Nylon YKK® AquaGuard® zippers & zipper sliders minimize corrosion from saltwater use
- Articulated leg design for enhanced movement and improved fit
- YKK® waterproof front zipper with snap closure
- Zippered rear and hand pockets
- Belt loops, adjustable elastic waistband & adjustable Velcro® ankle cuffs
- GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell fabric; 100% Polyester face
- Approximate weight: 18 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Bottom Size Chart
Men's Sizes Waist* Inseam** S 28" - 30" 30" M 32" - 34" 31" L 36" - 38" 32" XL 40" - 42" 33" XXL 44" - 46" 33"
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
- Product Care
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell outerwear is the lightest, most packable waterproof, breathable fabric available. GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell garments typically weigh 15 percent less than similar 3-layer GORE-TEX® garments.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.
- I love these pants Review by kalamageo
OverallI'm 5'10" and 190#. The large are a little tight but perfect in length. The next size up would be too long. They look very sharp and are very water proof. they just exude quality.
(Posted on 5/2/13)
- Great for any outdoor adventure. Review by MM
OverallLove the flexibility created by the leg zippers for putting these rain pants on and off over boots and other garments. I use these in my drift boat for sudden summer thunder showers and while backpacking into high mountain lakes, etc. They are lightweight, flexible, and keep you dry in a pinch.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
- Paclite rain pant Review by DS
OverallOutstanding rain pant. Cut full so it fits over other pants or shorts. Keeps you perfectly dre in the hardest rain. Zip up leg for easy on/off.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review