Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionEconomically priced protection
- 200 series fleece
- 1/2 finger cut
- Ergonomic fit for better dexterity when casting & the anatomical fit ensures less bulk between fingers
- Integrated heater pack pockets on interior cuff
- Men's sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large
- Size Chart
Glove Size Chart
Men's Sizes Width* Length* S 7.5" - 8" 6.75" - 7.25" M 8" - 8.5" 7.25" - 7.75" L 8.75" - 9.25" 7.75" - 8.25" XL 9.5" - 10" 8.25" - 9"
* These are body measurements
- Product Care
Machine-wash cold, hang to dry.
- Great Gloves Review by LTC David
OverallShould be good for Fall and Winter (have yet to take them out). One nice touch are the snaps for securing them to a vest or pack. Warm and comfortable.
(Posted on 8/10/14)
- Best winter fishing glove period! Review by ManJack
OverallI have tried so many different gloves.... and all the other Simms models from Alaska to Lesoto......this is the best, most practical winter fishing glove even when wet..... period! I own a few pairs and buy an extra pair whenever I can just in case Simms discontinue them..... I even use them when driving both my boat and my car in winter.
(Posted on 3/23/13)
Write Your Own Review
You may also need...