Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionYellowstone National Park sees more than 3 million gawking civilians a season. The good news is there’s more than 1,000 miles of untrammeled trail to seek solace. When it’s time push past the concrete, wrap your favorite feet in the full cushioning of this best-in-class Wading Sock. Premium Merino wool retains warmth and wicks moisture with aplomb, while the 11-inch overall leg length—slightly shorter than the ExStream™ Sock—reduces weight and makes for prime packability.
- Premium Merino Wool keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture; fully cushioned foot with reinforced toe/heel
- 11” overall leg length – from heel to top of sock
- Fabric Tech: 76% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Approx Weight: 4 oz.
- Sizes: M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- my wife loved them & are in her drawer now. Review by Rodney
OverallI yet to try them in the water for a real test. But they do fit perfectly and I'll hit Silverwood later this fall & winter. My wife always steals my socks in the winter (cold feet) so I will have steal them back when i go fishing later this year. These socks have a greet feel to them, soft but not to thick.
(Posted on 8/30/13)
Write Your Own Review