Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionThere’s a time and a place for waders. But summer on the carp flats of Fort Peck, Montana, ain’t it. Simms’ Wet Wading Sock is a stomp into the soup essential, featuring hydrophobic polypropylene fibers that repel water molecules and a smooth flat-toe seam and arch support for precise fit and enhanced circulation.
- Hydrophobic polypropylene fibers repel water molecules
- Extra cushioning in the leg & foot for added comfort
- Smooth flat-toe seam & arch support for better fit & circulation
- Fabric Tech: 78% Polypropylene, 7% Spandex, 5% Nylon
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- Great Socks Review by K. Wade
OverallThese socks are absolutely a work of art. They are comfortable, warm, and gritty. They are a great bang for your hard-earned buck.
in winter, these are my go-to for tucking inside my boots and facing the elements. These are american made, and built to last, it shows. Worth every red cent.
(Posted on 2/8/15)
- Best wet wading socks I've found Review by Matt
OverallSimply put, these socks serve their intended purpose well. Far better than using regular cotton/wool/synthetic socks for wet wading. I'm not so sure about the whole "hydrophobic" thing because mine hold water like a paper towel and take at least a few hours to fully dry but that's par for the course and in the water they perform well. Plenty of cushion and the cushion doesn't pack down after getting soaked like some other socks I've tried. If you do a lot of wet wading these socks are definitely a worthy investment.
(Posted on 5/28/14)
- These will change your life Review by Nepptune
Overall"These will change your life" is a phrase thats bandied about a lot without much real thought, but in the case of these socks, they really did... We wet wade year round here in South Africa... but 99% of my fishing requires hour plus long hikes in some extreme terrain, then fishing a full 8 hours, rock hopping up boulder strewn freestone streams, and in the water for 7.5 of those 8 hours, then a full 2 or more hour hike back out... without these socks, I always dreaded the hike back, as I knew I'd be blistered to hell by the time I got back to the truck... These socks changed everything for me... even on multi day hike in trips, my feet are now the last of my worries so long as I have these socks... the comfort, and the fact that their hydrophobic qualities help prevent blisters are worth every cent you pay...
(Posted on 5/6/14)
Write Your Own Review