Email to a Friendclose
Description100% windproof, warm. The most hardcore hand protection we offer.
- Fold-over mitt, fold back thumb
- Ergonomic fit for better dexterity when casting & the anatomical fit ensures less bulk between fingers
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying Soft Shell fabric with DWR finish and WINDSTOPPER® membrane
- Palm and cuff areas feature Polartec® WindPro® Hardface fabric for enhanced dexterity, durability, comfort, wind-resistance and water-repellency
- Offers enhanced dexterity, durability and comfort for cold conditions
- Integrated heater pack pocket located on interior of cuff
- 3M® light reflective logo details for additional safety
- Men's sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large
- Product Care
The ability to block wind is inherent in the fabric. Proper washing will not affect its ability to block wind.
Turn item inside-out and machine wash warm with liquid detergent specifically for membrane clothing (available in specialist sports shops). Tumble dry cool, or hang drying is the safest.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Do not dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
It is better to care for the garment often with a little detergent than rarely with a lot of detergent.
Most anglers have experienced a windblown day on the water - many including rain, sleet or snow. Any one of these elements might be enough to drive you inside if you aren’t wearing the proper gear. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics include two key features to make your fishing experience more comfortable:
- Total windproof protection. WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks 100% of blowing wind. - All Simms WINDSTOPPER® fabrics feature DWR to keep water absorption to the absolute minimum - even with lofty fleece.
Items 11 to 12 of 12 total
- Awesome Mitts/Gloves Review by Matthew C. - Port Moody, BC, Canada
OverallI have always suffered with poor circulation in my fingers and with cold weather, it makes tying on a fly virtually impossible. Since getting these gloves, my hands stay much warmer and once I flip the mitts over to cover my fingers, they warm back up quite quickly. The heater flap is the key for me to keep a warm heating pad firmly in place. They do not in any way inhibit my ability to cast or strip line off quickly. They are very comfortable. I highly recommend these gloves and think of them as important as my flybox in cold weather.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
- Pro Team Member Review by Roger - Cheyenne WY
OverallAs a guide in WY I have use for gloves in windy cold weather. Simms Wind stopper fold over Mitt fits most all the qualities I need in keeping my hands warm for 8 hours. Coverage from the wind, functionality of my fingers and protection from the elements when enjoying my clients battling fish. Not to mention the convenience of adding warmers to the Mitt for extra warmth. I have 3 on me at all times because when fishing in nasty weather gloves do get wet.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review