Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionCatch-and-release fishing has officially served the outdated “hero shot” notice. Keep the fish wet and your expensive cameras and equipment dry with Simms’ Dry Creek™ Camera Pack, featuring waterproof, radio frequency (RF) welded seams, and laminated zippers for weather-tight and corrosion-resistant protection.
- Holds digital or 35mm camera
- Roll top single-buckle closure for one-hand entry & Internal zip lock seal – weather-tight, not submersible
- Compatible with most Simms wading belts
- 420-denier double-coated polyurethane nylon
- Capacity: 1 Liters, 75 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 3"
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product Care
- Trust your camera to this bag Review by Scubafish
OverallI have a Nikon 1 that I wouldn't trust to just any bag. The padding sets this apart from your basic dry bag. It's also tougher than most dry bags. I tested this bag with a quick submersion--on purpose, of course, and no leaks. You can trust this bag.
(Posted on 1/25/14)
- Camera Pack Review Review by LER - Central Virginia
OverallI have been using this bag for over three years now. I have a point and shoot camera that I carry and this bag has protected it great. Nice cushion inside to protect the camera from shocks when dropped. I clip it to my rowing frame so that it is always handy. When wading it clips to my pack strap. It has seen some abuse and has withstood the hail and rain storms keeping the camera dry. I will be getting another to keep my phone, wallet and keys in. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great dry and soft bag for your camera or etc.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
You may also need...