Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionSimms’ Headwaters™ Day Pack has a 30-litre capacity ready to swallow a shell, sweater, or jacket—in addition to cameras, a hydration bladder or laptop, and everything you need to reach fish well beyond the trailhead or tarmac. Built with rugged 315 HT Nylon Auto Airbag fabric, this lightweight bag features a new breathable backpanel anatomically designed for ultra-plush, all-day comfort.
- New, robust CORDURA® fabric is lightweight & indestructible
- Catch & Release modular system functionality—a magnetic system that integrates with Chest/Hip Pack & Chest Pack
- New, lighter weight, more breathable backpanel is anatomically designed for comfort
- Fleece-lined, easy access top pocket, internal padded pocket accommodates hydration reservoir or 15” laptop
- Rain fly included in its own storage pocket
- Capacity: 30 Liters,1,760 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 11" x 20" x 8"
- Weight: 40 oz
- Product Care
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.
Headwaters™ Packs feature ultralight and ultrastrong CORDURA® fabrics, originally developed for use in the automobile/airbag industry, for maximum durability without jeopardizing lightweight performance.
- Awesome bag for the boat or hiking into fishing spots Review by Bkatz1
OverallI use this bag for all my big fly boxes on my boat, or I can pack up a days worth of equipment and walk trout streams from dawn to dusk. Has great pockets for all your fly fishing equipment and really nice pull over rain sock for if the elements are against you. Perfect size for carrying around all day, not too bulky. I would recommend this pack to anyone.
(Posted on 1/23/13)
- Best pack I've ever owned Review by D. Handshaw
OverallI have owned many different packs in my life, and this one is my favorite. The fit can be adjusted to be just perfect. It rides with you comfortably all day long. It's just the right size to carry all my fly fishing gear along while I follow my fishing buddy through the mountains looking for that remote brookie stream. I wasn't planning to buy a pack the day I bought it, but it took me about five minutes to make up my mind. Great job.
(Posted on 8/9/12)
- Perfect Review by Fishing Guy from Quebec
OverallOne word: PERFECTION
(Posted on 7/16/12)
- best pack known to man Review by miles mcrae- kyle/texas
Overalli have last years model got mine right before this style came out an i am nothing but pleased with it amazing strength an durability the back support is great for a long hike or just walking to the water i love the fact that my fly pack clips right on keep everything i need for a great day on the river thanks simms keep up the good work
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review