Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionA lighter version than the Simms Wading Socks. Great for all-around use.
- Lighter weight version of the Simms Wading Sock
- Soft, itch-free comfort, cushioned foot bed with natural wicking properties
- 38% Nylon, 30% Merino wool, 30% Recycled polyester, 2% Spandex
- S (W’s 4-6), M (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L (W’s 10.5-12.5, M's 9-12.5), XL (M's 13-15)
- Product Care
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Flipping socks inside out will keep them from compressing and will prolong their life.
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
- Go-To Socks Review by J. Hubka
OverallI wear a pair of these almost everyday and these socks will not fall or roll down! They are durable, warm and breathable and are comfortable to wear for everyday and for fishing in all waters. In cold Tailwater streams this is a perfect base sock with another pair of heaver Simms socks. Thanks again SIMMS!!!
(Posted on 4/10/13)
- great Review by Captain Bill
OverallThis is a the perfect weight sock it stays uo fits great and stays up.
a great sock for running around town or riding the motorcycle
Thanks you Simms for this sock!
(Posted on 4/7/13)
- Well worth it! Review by Yukon_fly
OverallI wear these crew socks in my hikers for longer jaunts into out-of-the-way alpine streams. They are what I would consider "mid-weight", but provide good cushioning while not being overly warm so as to boil your feet. After many miles of extensive use I've found them to be very durable and comfortable. Highly recommended - well worth the money!
(Posted on 7/17/12)
- Great socks! Review by Larry - Minnesota
OverallThis is a perfect light weight sock that will stay up on your calf, they will not roll down! Perfect in cold weather when paired with the heavy Simms sock!
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review