Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionWhen extreme weather turns your fishing jailbreak into a case of solitary confinement, zip into Simms’ ProDry™Bib and dodge the deluge bullet. GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric delivers 100-percent waterproof/windproof performance engineered with an active cut and articulated stretch-fabric knees to house essential layering and boost mobility. Combine the Bib with its bomber ProDry™ Jacket counterpart and introduce your susceptible core to the all-day advantages of absolute comfort.
- 100% waterproof and windproof featuring state-of-the-art GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology for superior performance
- Extreme Wet Weather rated - up to 22" of rainfall per hour and Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
- Active cut design for non-binding fit & room for layering
- Articulated knee with stretch fabric for exceptional flexibility & comfort
- Adjustable mesh non-slip suspenders offer comfortable wear for a full day of fishing
- Microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets with built-in heat pack pockets
- Adjustable ankle cuffs & 3/4 length waterproof leg zips for easy-on, easy-off
- Full-length YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® water-resistant center-front zipper with zipper flap for additional protection
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 100% Nylon face
- Approximate weight: 50 oz
- Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Bottom Size Chart
Men's Sizes Waist* Inseam** S 28" - 30" 30" M 32" - 34" 31" L 36" - 38" 32" XL 40" - 42" 33" XXL 44" - 46" 33"
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
- Product Care
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.
- GREAT PRODUCT Review by Spot remover
OverallI bass and hybrid Fish on my days off from work. Which means weather can't affect my time off to fish. So now no matter what the weather my pro bibs and jacket let me enjoy my day off on water rather than being at home complaining. Thnks Simms love my rain suit
(Posted on 4/17/13)
- ProDry Bib Review by Adam
OverallJust spent 4 days fishing fom my boat in the worst weather I have fished in for years and my new ProDry Bib and brace kept me warm and dry day after day They have to be the best wet weather gear ihave ever owned. Thanks guys
(Posted on 8/9/12)
- Very, very nice Review by Ralph
OverallI'm a fly fisher who frequently fishes from a small skiff and jet boat. I've worn these bibs from Klamath Lake to the Sacramento Delta. They are now as much a part of my boat box as are lifejackets and spare spark plugs. They are nearly weightless, but absolutely stop the wind and spray. I used to have to choose between water proof "chaining" bibs that steamed up and weighed several pounds or putting on waders and wading boots when boating in crappy weather. Neither was a very good option. The ProDrys are a perfect solution.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review