Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionOn some rivers wading is cake. On others—where pushy water, punishing currents, and glacial temps are the norm—it’s a skill-set aided by layering options that keep you fishing longer. Simms’ Waderwick Core Bottoms are built to dive into icy depths all day, with a Baselayerfit that contours to the body, keeping you warmer when and where it counts. Two-way stretch knit fabric delivers appreciated breathability and mobility, while PET Dry fabric and COR3 tech help zap odors and dump unwanted moisture.
- New Simms Baselayerfit is contoured to the body to keep you warmer & on the water longer
- 2-way stretch knit fabric offers excellent breathability & mobility
- PET Dry fabric & COR3 technology is anti-odor & wicks moisture
- Simms branded plush elastic waistband for added comfort
- Fabric Tech: 100% Polyester with COR3 Technology
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Sizes: S–XXL
- Product Care
- GREAT FIT Review by Lucky
OverallGreat fits for my size (small). It keeps warm but feels cool due to dry fabric.
(Posted on 2/2/15)
- Perfect base layer Review by Hendy
OverallI wore mine in 18 degree F, with water temps in the low 30's, and it kept me warm!. I teamed it up with the cold weather pant! What a perfect combo!
(Posted on 12/15/13)
Write Your Own Review