Email to a Friendclose
DescriptionThe perfect lightweight, quick drying WINDSTOPPER® fleece full-finger glove.
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric offers lightweight, quick drying, wind-resistant and water-repellent performance
- Pre-curved for superior fit and comfort
- Palm features excellent grip with sticky pattern - great glove for rowing
- Integrated heater pack pocket located on interior of cuff
- Men's sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large
- Product Care
The ability to block wind is inherent in the fabric. Proper washing will not affect its ability to block wind.
Turn item inside-out and machine wash warm with liquid detergent specifically for membrane clothing (available in specialist sports shops). Tumble dry cool, or hang drying is the safest.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Do not dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners.
It is better to care for the garment often with a little detergent than rarely with a lot of detergent.
Most anglers have experienced a windblown day on the water - many including rain, sleet or snow. Any one of these elements might be enough to drive you inside if you aren’t wearing the proper gear. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics include two key features to make your fishing experience more comfortable:
- Total windproof protection. WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks 100% of blowing wind. - All Simms WINDSTOPPER® fabrics feature DWR to keep water absorption to the absolute minimum - even with lofty fleece.
- Poor Sewing on Cuff Review by Kerry
OverallSecond time I wore these gloves the cuffs started splitting from the glove. After reading the other reviews this is clearly a design/manufacturing flaw.
(Posted on 3/2/13)
- simms windstopper flex glove Review by trout bum
OverallI bought these from a fly shop in Chicago for $45. In less than two weeks the stitching in the cuff came loose. I sewed it back myself. Now the other cuff almost pulled off when I tried to put them on last night. In three weeks these glove are worthless. I think if sewn properly these gloves would be great. Until then, I would have more faith in a pair of gloves from a $1 store!
(Posted on 1/6/13)
- Poor sewing Review by Ian B.
OverallThese worked okay for the first few months. After two months only using them once or twice I ripped the left cuff just putting the glove on. I am certainly not impressed with the craftmanship.
(Posted on 12/17/12)
- Windstopper flex-glove Review by old trout - Arkansas
OverallThe thought behind these gloves is great, unfortunately the craftsmanship is horrible. I am on my second pair of these gloves and now the second pair is falling apart. I received my first pair and right from Simms one of the seams on the left hand glove was not stitched closed. I contacted Simms, sent back that pair and they sent me a new pair. After four days on the river rowing, the left hand now has a seam that has let go on one of the fingers. Fortunately my wife sews and will do the job that should have been done right from the start. These gloves are in no way up to the normal Simms top quality.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review