SolarFlex Armor Shirt
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
When relentless heat threatens to cut short a pleasant afternoon tossing carefree casts, arm yourself with cool comfort and keep chasing those elusive fish. Simms' SolarFlex® Armor Shirt features hard-working COR3™ technology, with all-day odor-fighting and moisture-wicking protection. The shirt shields against the sun's harmful rays with a UPF 50 rating. Coolcore® fabric chills down as it gets wet, giving you natural relief from the heat. Mesh panels on the sides and arms add breezy ventilation that will keep you feeling fresh on the water from dawn until dusk. It is finished with a full-coverage built-in gaiter for all over protection.
- COR3™ technologoy – quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50
- Coolcore® fabric technology – up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet
- Polygiene® fabric treatment – natural & permanent odor‐control
- Patent‐pending full coverage gaiter design
- Mesh inner side & arm panels for ventilation
APPROX. WEIGHT: 7.5 oz.
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- The foundation of all Powered by Coolcore® products is chemical-free cooling. Other moisture-management fabrics or cooling technologies rely on chemicals, xylitol, polymers, minerals, finishes or other additives that wash out or degrade over time. Chemical-free cooling provides up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet (by sweat or water). Coolcore® fabric is engineered to distribute moisture quickly throughout the garment, allowing it to dry much faster, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Sportswear Product Care
Machine wash cold. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softeners.
Coolcore Fabric Technology
Men's Sportswear Top Size Chart
|*XS||33" - 35"||13.5" - 14"||32" - 33”|
|S||36" - 38"||15.5" - 16"||33" - 34"|
|M||39" - 41"||16" - 16.5"||34" - 35"|
|L||42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|XL||46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|
|XXL||49" - 51"||18.5" - 19"||37" - 38"|
|*3XL||52" - 54"||19.5" - 20"||37" - 38"|
*XS, 3XL only Available in select styles. Listed dimensions are body measurements
Write Your Own Review
My favorite shirt!This a great product. Just need to add bug protection. This is the only shirt I wear during summer kayak-fishing the flats down here in Florida. Highly recommended!
Love these thingsI have three of these shirts. I’ve used them a lot in Florida and Costa Rica. They provide great coverage, and are surprisingly comfortable. The gray and the blue colors will really help provide additional camouflage given the types of areas I will be fishing.
great productcomfortable and great sun protection. probably an added feature for more money coming shortly...but adding the bug/insect stopper is a must!!!
only one missing featuregreat comfort and useful sun protection! probably a product update for more money but the insect stopper feature is a defenite need!