Transom Fishing Bib
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
Memorable days on the boat don't always include blue skies and calm water. That's why we designed the Simms Transom Bib. These men's waterproof pants sync with the Transom Jacket and seal out wind, waves and rain to keep you dry, comfortable and fishing no matter the forecast. Stretch panels and a lower leg zipper on the bib help accommodate layers, while a selection of zip and hand-warmer pockets keep essential tools and tackle secure and at the ready.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate
- 2 zippered external pockets on the upper bib for hand warming
- Lower leg zipper for easy on and off
- Stretch panels on bib for comfort
- Adjustable cuff around ankle keeps water out
- Kill switch attachment
- Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimized breathability—enduring products that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer.
GORE-TEX® Outerwear Care
Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.
Men's ProDry™ GORE-TEX® Bib Size Chart
|S||29" - 31"||30"|
|M||32" - 34"||31"|
|L||35" - 37"||32"|
|XL||38" - 41"||33"|
|XXL||42" - 44"||33"|
* These are body measurements
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle