G4 Pro Shift Fishing Backpack
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
We designed the voluminous 35 L G4 Pro® Shift Pack for professional guides and remote locations where missing essential items is not an option. This water-resistant fishing backpack features a 2-in-1 design that includes a revolutionary Rotation 180 waist-pack that swings around to the front for quick access to your tools of the trade. Vertical exterior pockets, compression straps and multiple secure zip pockets mean there's a dedicated spot for everything a full day on the water requires. Add a breathable mesh-back panel with a removable stay to customize fit and the G4 Pro® is an angler essential.
- Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket, and access to remove internal frame
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
- Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
- Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
- Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch and release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
- Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets
- Magnetic Mitten Clamp docking station and large loop field on sides of hip pack for wet fly storage
- Hip pack has air mesh padded waist belt with water resistant pockets and mesh pocket with secured tippet caddy and floatant storage
DIMENSIONS: Backpack: 11″W x 25″H x 9″D; Hip Pack: 11″W x 9″H x 7″D
CAPACITY: 35 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.6 lb.
Simms Shift Fishing Pack
Write Your Own Review
Had to have itfrom the minute i saw this I was sold, such a smart design. I was sick of using shoulder slings as inevitably one side of your body starts to hurt. I originally worried about the storage in the shifting pack, but it actually has a ton of space and can easily fit 4+ tacky collabs in there, plus all my tools tippets etc. The ability to also attach a rod to the side or middle part (if you dont take a net) is excellent. Well done simms.
Great designI don't have this specific pack, but do have a Mindshift photography pack that this is based on. It has been fantastic the last few years. Easy access, good storage, smart design. With Simms' quality, this will only get better.
Great packLove the pack from the first moment. Really thought through. Only thing I have not figured out is how to put the tippets on the tippet holder on the right side of the pack