Dry Creek Z Fishing Sling Pack
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
Keep your gear safe and dry when the waters rise and the rain falls with Simms' Dry Creek® Z Sling Pack. A rugged, puncture, and scratch resistant outer stands up to any backcountry beating. The fully waterproof, welded design seals out any seeping water that might encroach on your fishing adventure. Stretchy interior pockets cut down clutter and keep valuables in check. Plush cushioning on the shoulder straps and a breathable, water-resistant back panel keep you cool and comfortable whether you're wading though deep waters or trekking on dry land.
- Highly abrasion and puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded construction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch‐mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap and back panel with breathable, water‐resistant foam
- Roll‐up strap retainer reduces line catchers on adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS: 15" x 9.5" x 4"
CAPACITY: 12 L; 732 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 17 oz.
Write Your Own Review
the answerJust what I needed, I tend to wade to deep and with most slings everything inside gets soaked. It seems to rain everyday I fish, at least this keeps my flies and other essentials dry. It is also very comfortable another plus.
Perfect for me.I needed a water proof bag that would keep all my gear safe when I'm in the surf and this did it amazingly. I get knocked over from the waves but everything inside is safe and dry. Large open area for extra spools , boxes or what ever. Plenty of attachment areas. After hours of use it was still comfortable on my shoulder. I would recommend this for anyone.
Love it!The $250 price tag was hard to swallow, until I got out in the northern flats of Lake Michigan. I never thought about the price again.