Simms Fishing Products is a leader in the fishing industry – driven to create growth and vitality in the community. We build trustworthy and angler-driven products. Our employees communicate openly, keep their commitments and inspire trust. We build for the long haul with products that last and a brand that endures. Our employees are our most important catch.
To be a great fit at Simms, you must embrace the fishing culture and follow our practice to work like we fish – with purpose, passion & curiosity. Be prepared to share your latest fishing adventures.
Seasonal/Part Time Custom Branding Program Service Representative
The mission of the seasonal Custom Branding CSR is to support on-time delivery of Simms products branded through the use of specific branding/logo processes, plus support day to day operations of Simms Customer Service. The role is a 6 month 20 hr. a week position.
Key focus areas of this role includes
- Exceptional level of customer service, with an eye for a high level of detail and persistent follow through
- Working with accounts to find the best branded solutions in-line with Simms custom branding program
- Process orders through to completion in a timely and efficient manner
- Consistent and detailed information management of files, account information and system databases
Outcomes of this role include:
- Provides the best customer service in the industry, helping each account be successful through thoughtful product recommendations and proper program execution
- Customer logo looks great on Simms products, and the product strongly promotes both brands and businesses
- Works closely with CBP Production to ensure on time delivery and accurately communicating all order details, placement, color and artwork
- Support seasonal changes through system updates, CBP collateral review, and assist in documenting process changes
- Additional support of Customer service as request by Customer Service Manager
Successful candidates should possess:
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work collaboratively with internal teams
- Ability to problem solve and actively listen with a focus on win-win solutions
- Follows through with commitments
- Be flexible and adaptable, willing to jump in and help wherever necessary
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
At Simms Fishing Products, every job is important in the support of our mission to build trustworthy, innovative, angler-driven products so that our customers can focus on the fishing.
Anyone who’s ever created something out of nothing knows it takes more than talent and smarts. It takes hard work, courage and the refusal to give up. Building products means caring deeply about details nobody else may ever see. It's not just about how a product works, it's about how it makes someone feel.
Believe it or not, building world class fishing waders is difficult and time consuming. Finding the right people for the right job is one of the top priorities for our ever growing production team.
We are fortunate to have an awesome Production Team of men and women. We are one of the highest paying companies in Gallatin Valley for production positions, with full benefits and production bonuses.
Why should you apply?
- Great pay
- Minimum of 21 days paid annually: Paid-time-off and holiday/birthday pay, after 60 days
- Bonus opportunities for employee referrals & process improvements
- Significant discounts on Simms products, including biannual employee sales
- Educational Fishing-related activities (casting & rowing lessons, fly-tying station, annual spring creek fishing event, summer fishing schedule, etc.)
- Maybe you don’t fish, but are interested in learning. Our team can teach you
- Community activities (Bowl for Kids’ Sake, Polar Plunge, river & highway clean-ups, etc.)
- Company-sponsored lunches (BBQs, tacos, pizza, etc.)
- Clean & comfortable working environment
- Fun events throughout the year
To be a world class wader maker, we look for people with:
- High energy
- Ability to focus on the detail
- Quick learner
Learn More About Our Team
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected] or if you would prefer to complete an application you may download a Simms Application.
Customer Service Representatives
We are continually searching for great talent interested being a part of the Customer Care team here at Simms. If you are very customer-focused and love to fish, you may be a perfect fit for us! Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to [email protected].
Don't See Your Dream Job?
If you would like to submit a resume for future consideration for Simms Fishing Products' positions should they become available, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to [email protected].