Freestone Wading Pants
When warmer days and high-altitude streams beckon, the Freestone® Wading Pants completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer fabric throughout
- Gusseted & zippered fly improves fit & ease of on-off
- Hip pockets for quick access to essentials
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- 3 belt loops with a 2 in. elastic waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
WEIGHT: 33 oz. (935.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12570
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.