G3 Guide Riparian Camo Waders - Stockingfoot
Stealth isn't a fashion statement. It's a science. Utilizing exclusive patterning created by Veil Camo, a leader in scientifically-engineered camouflage, Simms offers you the first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish. If you're like us, you'd travel halfway around the world for a chance at the fish of your dreams. Make the final feet count by getting closer in Riparian Camo. Fish aren't blind: The Riparian Camo pattern distorts the fish's ability to detect shape and movement so you can position yourself for the ideal cast. Built with 3-ayer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in the upper, 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs, the G3 Guide™ Riparian Camo Waders - Stockingfoot has the durability to withstand stealthy approaches in rugged environments.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-12199-C
Designed to Blend In…Because you’re the last thing fish want to see.
Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms® developed River Camo—a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish—by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish’s vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.