Guide Windbloc Foldover Mitt
There are tasks, like knot tying, that simply require the dexterity of warm, bare fingers. That's why we designed the Guide Windbloc Foldover Mitt. This windproof mitt is for the dedicated angler who does not care what the forecast says about temps and still wants easy access to warm fingers. It's pre-curved for a natural fit, and heat-pack pockets in the wrist add warmth without interfering with grip or dexterity.
- 100% windproof 4-way stretch fabric
- Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist
- Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
- Zoned insulation for warmth
- Sueded overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
WEIGHT: 2.2 oz. (62.4 g) per pair
ITEM #: PG-12484
- Polartec® Windbloc® is designed to block 100% of wind and provide maximum protection from harsh elements and inclement weather. By embedding a breathable micro-porous laminate between a durable outer layer and lofted inner fibers we created a stronger balance between insulating warmth and performance stretch. This flexible versatility gives this protective fabric incredible resilience against the weather and abrasive elements without restricting comfort.
Glove Size Chart
|S||7.5" - 8"||6.75" - 7.25"|
|M||8" - 8.5"||7.25" - 7.75"|
|L||8.75" - 9.25"||7.75" - 8.25"|
|XL||9.5" - 10"||8.25" - 9"|
* These are body measurements