M's Flyweight Waders - Stockingfoot
M's Flyweight Waders - Stockingfoot
Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
Introducing Simms first stockingfoot wader with GORE-TEX®PRO Stretch in the crotch gusset and arm gussets for the most flexible wader that moves with your body on any terrain. Designed for bringing hard-to-reach waters into focus, Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders fuel the advance with a thoughtfully designed fishing accessory system for gear on the go, lightweight yet durable engineering for added stamina, and best-in-class GORE-TEX®waterproof-breathability for guaranteed dry performance, day in and day out. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials, namely world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric.
- Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11®HEXGRID®attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options.
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Made in USA of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: Upper: GORE-TEX®PRO shell 3-Layer; Lower: GORE-TEX®PRO shell 4-Layer; Gusset: GORE-TEX®PRO Stretch shell 3-Layer; 5.11®HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA®nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
WEIGHT: (Sample size Medium) 36 oz.
ITEM #: PG-12932
FLYWEIGHT WADER FIT
Scalloped Opening & Lower Water Line
Top hem is 4lower than standard Simms waders, enabling heightened breathability and ventilation while decreasing weight and bulk. The Flyweight top hem is roughly sternum height.
Dual Gusseted Side Zips
Unzipped provides 4ease in upper, while zipped is 4less. Eliminate the challenge with layering for hot and cold days.
Athletic but not too athletic. Athletic fit promotes performance without extra fabric.
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada
Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders
Lightweight durability for a best-in-class wader designed to take you further.
|Product Line||Mobility||Breathability||Durability||Number of Sizes||Built For|
G4Z Fishing Waders
||[dots-4]||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||Stock: 16, Custom: 6||Men|
||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||[dots-4]||Stock: 21, Custom 6||Men / Women|
||[dots-3]||[dots-3]||[dots-3]||Stock: 16||Men / Women|
||[dots-2]||[dots-2]||[dots-2]||Stock: 14||Men / Women / Kids|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.