Vibram Sole G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders
Vibram Sole G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders
Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
A Bootfoot wader for warmth and GORE-TEX breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading.
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men's G3 Guide™ Bootfoot Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets 3- and 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river. And you can say goodbye to cold, damp feet thanks to rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a Grid-fleece lining. Studs and Cleats are compatible with Vibram soles for trusted grip on wet, slimy rocks and unseen river bottoms, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-Fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Durable, breathable, & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower.
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets.
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves.
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability.
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme weather.
- Boots fully-lined & insulated with 7-mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management.
- Anatomically-shaped last & removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride.
- Vibram® ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs, & multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction.
- Independent ESS plates for durability & confident deep-water footing.
- *Only available in REGULAR Length Inseam*
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
Don’t see your size available? Made-to-order options available HERE
*ALL BOOTFOOT WADER SALES ARE FINAL -NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES*
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs.
WEIGHT: 136 oz. (3855.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12519
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada
Felt Sole G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.