E-commerce Technology Manager DO NOT DELETE this will come back, with modifications...
The Simms organization is growing and ready to fill the position of E-commerce Technology Manager with a specialty in Cloud E-commerce with Magento. This is a full-time, in-house position based in Bozeman, Montana.
In this role, you will be a leader on the IT team and will be responsible for the functionality, support, and optimization of Simms customer facing and backend technology platforms. This role will work full time with the Simms e-commerce and marketing teams.
The role will work closely with both technical and business staff to maintain a high performing optimized technology environment that drives process improvement.
Outcomes of this role include:
- Leads all aspects of the e-commerce technical environment and responsible for the technical function of the Simms web environments; has dotted line reporting accountability to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Leads significant enterprise projects and operational activities pertaining to the cloud/e-commerce/backend environment.
- Produces a reliable, stable, up-to-date, high performance E-Commerce environment.
- Effectively translates business rules, requirements, and customer experience needs into concrete and meaningful information for the business and functional assets in the e-commerce space.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business process flows.
- Adds value to technology and business process related projects as a key stakeholder and contributor.
- Optimizes and manages the mix of partner, contractor/consult, and in house technical resources to accomplish the organizations e-commerce and marketing technology goals.
- Produces highly capable stakeholders and systems users through exceptional teaching and training skills. Can easily demonstrate key technology and testing processes to technical and non-technical users.
- Able to develop, maintain, and measure process improvements pertaining to both the technology and the business environment (i.e., simplified checkout, page speed to CVR ratios, etc.).
- Successfully automates manual processes with a focus and understanding of improvement cycles.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information systems management, computer science, or other technical field.
- 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce team leadership role.
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce systems administration/engineering/development experience and a strong understanding of cloud and e-commerce/B2C/B2B systems and their application to the business environment is required. Magento 2.x experience is a plus (MCSS or equivalent preferred).
- 5+ years of experience managing both cloud based and Co-lo based hosting environments and services.
- 4+ years of experience with E-commerce analytics tools such as Google Analytics, New Relic, Dynatrace, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with E-commerce to backend middleware/integration (iPaaS experience preferred).
- 3+ years of experience administering MSSQL, MySQL, or other leading database technology preferred.
- A strong understanding and ability to use and optimize SQL and E-commerce based database platforms.
- 3+ years of experience managing and configuring CDN’s.
- 3+ years of experience managing and configuring application layer security technologies and/or hosted security solutions (certifications preferred).
- 3+ years of experience managing and understanding DNS, routing, and e-commerce grade firewalls.
- A strong understanding of SEO, site search, UX, and site performance, and site monitoring technologies and processes.
- A strong understanding of consumer goods and manufacturing business practices, including order, warehouse, shipping, supply chain, and financial flow.
- Strong communication and teaching skills.
- A willingness and desire to participate in and lead change.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A process-improvement driven attitude.
Simms offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off.
For consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com