Guide Windbloc Flex Glove
Our hands are our most valuable tool and we've all been limited by cold fingers at one time or another. We designed our Guide Windbloc Flex Glove to fit and feel as natural as possible, so you can keep your fingers covered and warm as much as possible. From windproof 4-way stretch fabric to a pre-curved shape, this glove offers real-life dexterity for grabbing zippers and handling gear. Heat-pack pockets in the wrist help keep hands warmer longer without interfering with grip or dexterity.
- 100% windproof 4-way stretch fabric
- Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist
- Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
- Zoned insulation for warmth
- Suede overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
WEIGHT: 3.8 oz. (107.8 g) per pair
ITEM #: PG-12486
- Polartec® Windbloc® is designed to block 100% of wind and provide maximum protection from harsh elements and inclement weather. By embedding a breathable micro-porous laminate between a durable outer layer and lofted inner fibers we created a stronger balance between insulating warmth and performance stretch. This flexible versatility gives this protective fabric incredible resilience against the weather and abrasive elements without restricting comfort.