Simms Challenger Fishing Jacket
From bitter early morning cold through battering late-afternoon storms, the outside elements can be a distraction when you're zoning in on the end of your line. Simms men's Challenger Fishing Jacket fights back against the elements with heavy-duty Toray® fabric and fully taped seams for completely waterproof, breathable comfort. Fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in the most numbing weather. An adjustable storm hood packs away in the collar, and a storm flap with water-resistant zippers adds protection from the driving rain.
- 2-layer Toray® laminate for 100% waterproof, breathable protection.
- YKK® water-resistant zippers with center front storm flap
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with stowage in collar
- 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets & 1 chest pocket
- Dual drawcord adjustable bottom hem
- Past Season's Style
WEIGHT: 25.6 oz. (725.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-11243
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.